Saturday, May 9, 2009

Introduction of my blog

Finally I success to create my blog.. This blog postponed one semester already. Too busy in semester 2.. –sigh- But I felt happy for my busy life. In semester 2 busy like a bee, everyday busy in assignment, test, activities and so on. I like the life like that, especially enjoy everything with my dearest friends. Time really pass very fast, I already finish my first year life in UTM. Until now, I still can remember every single part of my life from there.

University’s life very different if compare with my life before. This is another important turning point in my life. I felt very happy and lucky for this turning point. In my university’s life, I know what love is and can feel it all the times.

For this blog, I need to flashback my memory for two semesters. I want to post all of my unforgettable memory, so for those read my blog, please don’t get confusing. After I post all of my memory for two semesters, I ll continue post all unforgettable memory or turning point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment