Wednesday, May 20, 2009

“Special” Trip—(KuKup)

This is my last memory in semester2.
3rd & 4th of May 2009, me and a small group of coursemate had organized a trip to Kukup. ( :( less 3 members)

At first, I just thought Kukup is a simple fishing village. But there was not just a simple fishing village. For me, there was a special place, I’d enjoy at there. At there can felt natural things, can hear natural sound… beautiful sky, really beautiful… comfortable wind… and so on…




This is a view I enjoy to contemplate something. Through the sea and other natural things, I can think a lot and flashback a lot (happy and sad moment with someone, life, future and so on). I’m sorry sister and who else had worry me on that time. I felt down on that time, really sorry. Luckily I can cheer up after that moment. I feel my emotional feeling is really terrible and lost a lot of happiness. Anyway, because of someone and my future, I’ll try my best to control it.


I think Kukup is a suitable place for family or a group of friends to relax and enhance relationship between each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment