Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meaningless/ Meaningful Life




LIFE!! How to explain?? Everyone have different perception on life.. For me, life is full of challenge, get hurt; love; caring and ……. Around 21 years of my life, full of sadness and happiness. Although sadness more than happiness, but it’s good for me to grow up. When I felt down, life really meaningless for me, and no one can give the answer I want. –sigh- That’s all because of my thinking, I keep locking my heart and stubborn. That’s why I can’t find the answer I looking for.

I get lose from my weird thinking and stubborn attitude. Life really meaningless, why I can’t satisfy what I had done and what I get in my hand?! Why I keep thinking my life is meaningless?! Why I want escape life?! Why I so stupid and not appreciate at all?! Actually I really tried hard for my meaningless life, I tried to stand up when I face problems… But feel tired already when my life keeps occurring problems. I no qualified to live, really no.. Should I give up?!!

NO!! Absolutely NO!! Life is just like a piece of paper. At first we get a blank paper and that paper is full of words and pictures at the end of ours life. That paper can reflect what we get in ours life is. That paper is not just has one color but is colorful. Life is like the colorful paper full of happiness and sadness. We learn from ours mistake and problems. The important of life is depend on ours thinking and heart. Don’t give up easily; don’t just always stand one side to face problem, problem can be flexible; don’t scared problem, problem can bring you up.

If we don’t have someone we care or someone care us, life would be more meaningless. Everyone needs caring from others, (SYMBIOSIS); if you hope others care and love you, you should do first, and we should open ours heart to accept and really giving caring. Don’t care too much; don’t expect what can get back when we pay out. Try to imagine if you just expect get caring from others and you no do anything. Someone care you and want share your feeling but you lock your heart. Can you get real caring or not? Can you feel what is real or not? I just can say that life is meaningless. 21st century, I felt disappointed for people’s heart, majority are selfish, just know bring benefit for himself/herself. –sigh- really disappointed. What’s type of heart!! Bloody(*).. My heart really pain for that situation. I hate people use others, I hate some people hurt the people I care. Anyway, I just accept and try my best to change it and protect people I care. Life is live in symbiosis situation, we need to care and appreciate others.

Life is unpredicted; we can’t predict what happen on next second. We don’t know when we leave. Don’t always complain life or something we don’t like. Don’t hold negative thinking in life, forget sadness and appreciate what we have (especially ours family and people we love and care). “Nothing is impossible, the important is just believe”. I really hope people I care have happy and meaningful life.. Bless you all!! Thanks God!!




No comments:

Post a Comment