Saturday, May 9, 2009

First day In UTM

29 June 2008, My first day in UTM. After accompanied mother to market and took breakfast. My father, mother, sister and brother-in-law send me to my new house (UTM). On the way to UTM, I felt nervous and imagined a lot. After exit toll, we just follow sign of UTM. Yeah, finally we saw front door of UTM. Wau that is a crowded place and big, got a few of guard control the situation and guided us to my hostel (KTR).

After reached KTR, I felt confused by the way. There had a few of counter need ‘visit’ to register. Some of the ejen friendly and some look scary. After registered, I found my block and room. At first, I thought my roommate already in the room, so I felt nervous to open the door, but no one in the room. Then I busy to clean the room and arranged my stuffs. Suddenly, “bom” ….. someone open the door. One look like very mature and dressing sexy clothes enter my room. I felt shock and scared. Oh no, that is my roommate. A big difference compare with my imagination. After that, got another girl enter, kampong look (formal dressing and tidy hair). Ooo, actually that one is my roommate. But my mood still nervous and shy, so I just show her my serious face and no dare to smile with her at all. (sorry, siew fen.. hope u can understand).

She just keep her things in her cupboard and leave, so I also no chance communicate with her. ……. After that, already the time for my parents to leave and back. I said good bye with them and alone walk back to room. Before enter room, one tall girl suddenly asked me a question, when I want smile with her, suddenly she said “later wear casual ah?”, her question really scared me, because I never imagined in University is using English to communicate. I show her my serious look and said wear collar shirt. From my serious look scared her too. (until now she haven’t forget my first impression), sorry Yen Pin, I think u also can understand me and forgive my first impression. Ha ha..

And lastly, we went KTR hall to gathered and hear boring talk until 11 sth.. ….. my first day in UTM over already..

No comments:

Post a Comment