Sunday, May 10, 2009

My dearest dinosaurs’ friends

First, same sentence again—time pass very fast.. In semester 2, loves really come through my life. I think I’m the lucky one, for this semester I can felt extremely caring and loving from my dinosaurs’ friends. I really learn a lot in this semester. And the happiest is I already can cry. My heart reopens again. I dare to express my feeling and share my pains and happiness with them. You guys really change a lot of my life. I am more independent, more kind-hearted. Because of you guys, I share all my happiness through this special blog (for me).

My pains
Still remember that night, someone talks really hurt me a lot. I think that was my suffering night, cried more than two hours, slept less than three hours. And the next day I just left a soul flies to everywhere. Luckily got you guys support me and giving courage for me. Thanks a lot and a lot. For that person hurt me before, here I just can say sorry if got hurt you before. You are my friend forever in my heart. Because of LOVE so I get hurt. Anyway, you really still is my friend, anything just find me.

Back to happiness
Here, I would like to introduce my dearest dinosaurs’ friends..

First, My dinosaurs’ leader—LITTLEFOOT

The leader and "heart" of the group, LITTLEFOOT is a curious, bright and sensitive longneck. He has a positive attitude, and encourages the rest of the group to work together. Littlefoot is contemplative and quiet, though he enjoys playing, and often becomes leader in any quest. Littlefoot is very caring of his friends, and acts as both their leader and the voice of guidance among them. Littlefoot is a modest, intelligent, playful longneck who, despite his traumatic upbringing, believes that friendship goes beyond species boundaries.


CERA

The "tough kid" of the group is a proud, headstrong and an emotionally guarded three-horn. Her pride is constantly getting her into trouble. CERA does actually have a sweet and gentle side, but she tries hard not to let it show.
Cera tries her best to show no fear, often bragging about her accomplishments and courage. She has difficulty showing weakness, a trait that her father has largely ingrained in her. Her lessons frequently revolve around not jumping to conclusions, especially in judgement of other dinosaurs.

PETRIE

He is a loyal friend, however, and will show his bravery once in a while, especially when LITTLEFOOT and his other good friends are in trouble! If his friends need help, the character usually pulls through for them. Although he enjoys flying, he was afraid to do so in the original film; despite the embarassment it brought on for him. He is talkative too.

SPIKE

SPIKE may not say anything, but he does munch a lot. SPIKE is always eager to lend a tail, or his back, when one of his friends needs a leg up to get to a high branch.

And the last one- mignon DUCKY (just kidding)

DUCKY is one of the most affectionate and caring dinosaurs of all. She is sensitive to a fault, and loves her friends unconditionally. DUCKY is a loyal friend and companion who will always think of others before herself!
Ducky: “yup yup yup, je suis mignon.”
Others: //= = “ nope nope nope.”

Hahaha….



Nothing is impossible, the important is just believe. Especially "if we hold on together".
For the rest (7 members), I hope you guys can join us too. We may have a wonderful dinosaurs' family.
Finally, thanks again for my dearest dinosaurs' friends.. Miss you guys a lot..

4 comments:

  1. nice blog sis. seems like you really put your heart into this blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sister.. I just try my best.. This blog really make me touched when I flashback the moments with you all.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool dinosaurs!u really go collect five of it ar??

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need collect.. They are forever in my heart.. haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete